Do you have hair issues? Are you on the search for the best laser hair growth device? This review might be the help you have been looking for!
Hair loss could be a serious issue in both men and women as it can tamper with self-esteem and lead to a loss of confidence. This is why people with hair issues are looking for every means possible to get a solution to their problem.
Hair loss in both genders can be caused by various factors including age, heredity, existing medical conditions, stress, hormonal imbalance, poor nutrition, and other factors. One effective way to get the hair treated is via hair growth laser light devices.
A laser hair growth device is an effective therapy against hair loss. It uses low-level light to stimulate and strengthen the hair follicles to regrow hair. It is a safer and painless alternative to drugs and invasive treatments, stimulating healthy hair growth without any side effects.
Our foremost best option is the iRestore laser hair growth system. It is a Medical-grade device that is easy to use and effective in the stimulation of hair growth. Its lightweight design makes it sit comfy on the head and it is suitable for home use as well.
It is also approved as safe by FDA and can be used in combination with other hair treatment products.
Check out our laser hair growth device reviews for our top 5 best laser hair growth devices. We also included a detailed buying guide so you can have all the aid you need to get an ideal laser device.
Buying Guide of The Best Laser Hair Growth Devices
There are a lot of laser hair growth devices in the market with features peculiar to each one and this makes getting the best laser device a little hard.
To select an ideal laser hair growth device from the best, we have highlighted some lookout features that would make your search easier. The features are highlighted below:
- Approval by FDA: A device that would be used on the body should be carefully investigated before purchase and one major way to identify a safe and effective laser hair growth device is to check if the device is certified by FDA. FDA-approved devices are believed to have undergone thorough screening processes that certify them as safe and ideal for use by the public, hence they can be trusted.
- Wavelength: Another feature that you should look out for is the wavelength of the laser device. Laser devices emit light that works at different wavelengths, however, the most popular among them is the visible red light and the invisible near-infrared light that works at 650 nm and 850 nm respectively. Red-light is usually targeted towards the superficial layer of the skin while the near-infrared light is ideal for deep-tissue treatment.
- Treatment Duration: To get the best laser hair growth device, you should also consider the treatment duration of the device. The treatment duration usually varies from one device to the other, however, it ranges from between 5 to 20 minutes, 3 to 4 times a week for a few months.
- The number of Laser Lights: Looking out for the number of laser diodes is also good advice, especially if you are experiencing hair loss all over your scalp. Devices with a higher number of laser diodes usually have more coverage area and are usually more effective. For example, helmets usually have up to 200 laser diodes scattered around the device for more reach.
- Type of Laser: Apart from variation in the models, there are different types of laser hair devices and they include helmets and caps, hair bands, and hair combs. All of these devices have their peculiarities. Below is a brief highlight of their uses:
- Helmets and Caps: Ideal for people with hair loss all over the scalp. This is because they usually have more laser lights and a wider coverage area for more reach.
- Hair Bands: Ideal for people experiencing hair thinning at the tip.
- Hair Combs: It is a straightforward method that allows for better concentration on the affected areas.
- Warranty: Users need to consider the warranty of a device before purchase. A laser hair growth device with a good warranty is a good investment as users can return the product in return for a new one or better still a full refund of their money in case if they are not satisfied with the device.
- Cost: Laser devices are usually expensive. However, some are more affordable than others. We believe that you should choose a laser device that fits your budget and meets your needs. Of all the laser hair growth types, laser combs are the most affordable while helmets and caps are usually the most expensive. Depending on the extent of your hair damage and your pocket, select a laser device that you find most affordable.
The Best Laser Hair Growth Device
iRestore Laser Hair Growth System – Foremost Best Option
- iRestore Laser Hair Growth System is a FDA-cleared hair loss treatment and laser hair growth device for treating alopecia,...
- 6-Month Money Back Guarantee – Users can expect to see visible hair improvement in as little as 3 to 6 months (results may...
- iRestore has been clinically studied by doctors and has been proven to promote hair growth for men and women in a recent 2017...
- Whether you're a man or a woman, you can grow thicker, fuller, and healthier hair fast with iRestore's clinical-strength...
iRestore laser hair growth system is a low-level laser therapy that is clinically approved for the treatment of hair loss. It is safe and easy to use and has proven to be effective in the treatment of receding hairlines, hair thinning, and balding.
If you want your hair to have a thicker and healthier look, the iRestore laser hair growth system might just be what you need.
- Convenient to Use: iRestore laser hair growth system is a medical device that is well suited for home use as you don’t have to hold it throughout the therapy duration.
- Technology that Works: The low-level laser therapy employs a clinical standard laser technology that works. It is equipped with 51 medical-grade lasers and it works by emitting visible red LED light which works at a wavelength of 650 nm. This has proven to be effective in the enhancement of cell metabolism rate and the stimulation of hair growth.
- Suitable for Men and Women: iRestore laser hair growth system works for both men and women, enhancing a thicker, fuller, and healthier hair growth in both genders.
- Treatment Enhancement: The hair growth system can be used singly or in combination with other hair treatment products including shampoo, conditioner, minoxidil, biotin supplements, and other hair loss treatments.
- Approved by FDA: iRestore laser hair growth system is approved by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and is recommended for the treatment of hair-related issues including hair thinning and balding, alopecia, and receding hairlines.
- 12-Month Money-back Guarantee: Treatment result may vary with different users, however, if you seem not to be getting the result you expected in time or you are not satisfied with the result, you can get a full refund of your money in 12 months. Please note that the iRestore laser hair growth system is no magic, it takes time and patience. Hence, if you are not willing to invest a considerable duration of time in the treatment, you might not get the result that you desire and this does not mean that the system is not effective.
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Can be used in combination with other hair products
- Suitable for men and women
- Can be a little heavy on the head
HairMax RegrowMD Laser Cap 272
- FDA CLEARED & PROVEN: Clinically proven technology and FDA Cleared for men and women. The laser phototherapy provided by...
- FAST TREATMENT: Recommended treatment time is just 30 minutes, 3 times weekly (every other day). Note: The RegrowMD LaserCap...
- EXCLUSIVE BIO-LIGHT COMFORT: Exclusive Bio-Light Comfort design for focused laser light delivery through calibrated openings,...
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED: with over 90% success rate in clinical studies, users experience visible results in as little as 3 to 6...
HairMax RegrowMD Laser Cap 272 is our second-best laser hair growth device. It is a highly effective device that emits safe and healthy laser light that penetrates deep down the hair follicle to improve hair growth and overall hair condition.
The laser cap is approved by FDA for use by men and women. We particularly love the fact that it is easy and convenient to use.
- Convenient to Use: HairMax RegrowMD Laser Cap 272 provides an easy and drug-free way to sort out hair-related issues within the comfort of your home. It features soft rubber fitted tabs that are moveable and designed to ensure that the cap sits conveniently on the head (it is not suitable for heads larger than 57.15 cm). The laser cap features a bio-light comfort design that delivers laser light via calibrated openings. It is also affordable, painless, and gives faster results than invasive treatment.
- Rapid Effect: HairMax RegrowMD Laser Cap features 272 high-quality laser diodes that stimulate the hair scalp and regenerate the hair follicles safely and easily. Users can also easily customize treatment as it also features 7 separate cap treatment zones which are tailored towards specific hair needs for faster and better results.
- Smart Treatment: In conformance with the international standard of temperature safety regulations, the laser cap battery features a smart technology that helps to monitor the battery level, ensuring that the battery does not overcharge.
- Approved by FDA: HairMax RegrowMD Laser Cap 272 is approved by FDA for use by both men and women. It is the only non-drug FDA-cleared treatment option for hereditary hair loss.
- Recommended Treatment Conditions: The recommended treatment time is 30 minutes, 3 times a week. Users have been reported to experience result in 3 to 6 months of use with an average hair count increment of 129 new hairs per square inch.
- Therapeutic Advantage: The laser cap works by penetrating deep down the hair follicle to stimulate stronger and healthier hair growth. It is recommended by doctors for the treatment of alopecia whose symptoms include hair loss and thinning due to heredity, menopause, age, and gender. Its therapeutic advantages are summarized below:
- Reduces shedding of hair
- Strengthens hair follicles
- Regenerates damaged hair
- Reverts hair thinning
- Improves hair growth
- Strengthens aging hair
- Improves hair fullness and thickness.
- Extras: Apart from the laser cap, the package also includes a charging cable, rechargeable battery, a sports cap, and a power cord.
- 6-month Money-Back Guarantee: HairMax RegrowMD Laser Cap 272 comes with a 6-month money-back guarantee, just in case you are not satisfied with the device.
- Easy to use
- Good quality
- Excellent customer service
- Suitable for men and women
- 272 laser diodes for maximum coverage
- Some customers complained about the unit acting up after a few months of use.
Theradome EVO Laser Hair Growth Helmet LH40
- REGROW YOUR HAIR AND REGAIN YOUR CONFIDENCE - Theradome EVO LH40 Laser Hair Growth Helmet reduces hair loss, increases hair...
- PORTABLE & CONVENIENT HAIR LOSS TREATMENT - Use this hands-free, wearable laser phototherapy device to achieve your hair...
- SAY GOODBYE TO HARMFUL CHEMICALS OR TREATMENTS & SIDE EFFECTS - Theradome’s advanced hair growth technology: effective cold...
- AFFORDABLE HAIR RESTORATION - You are taking the best action possible against hair loss with Theradome. Unlike expensive hair...
Theradome Evo laser hair growth device is an award-winning high-quality helmet that is made in the USA. It uses cool laser therapy without LEDs to treat hair-related issues. It is the only laser helmet that does not require a cord.
It is convenient and suitable for use by both men and women as it has proven to be effective in rapid hair growth treatment including reducing hair loss, regrowth of new hair, and thickening of existing hair.
It is recommended by doctors as one of the best laser hair growth devices that is safe and effective with over 98% of positive feedbacks.
- Approved by FDA: Theradome Evo laser hair growth device is approved by FDA for hair regrowth and thickening, and the reduction of hair loss, use by both men and women.
- Convenient to use: Theradome Evo laser hair growth helmet is the only cordless laser hair growth helmet. It is lightweight and easy to use as it features soft rubber pegs and comfortable foam pads which makes it convenient to use.
- Effective Hair Treatment: The laser hair growth helmet was invented by a former NASA scientist who has a Ph.D. in biomedical engineering. It uses medical-grade lasers that work at a wavelength of 680 nm. The therapy works by slowing down hair loss in the first 1 to 3 months, it further thickens existing hair in the next 2 to 6 months and finally renews the grown hair.
- Safe Treatment: The laser device has been certified as safe and effective for use at home, it is recommended by doctors for the treatment of hair-related issues.
- 180-day Full Refund Guarantee: Theradome Evo laser hair growth device comes with a 180-day refund on cash, just in case you are not satisfied with its performance.
- Simple to use
- Cordless helmet
- Commendable performance
- Solid customer service
- Suitable for both men and women
- Short battery life
Illumiflow 272 Laser Cap
- Advanced Hair Growth Technology At Home: The illumiflow 272 Laser Cap is The Original OTC (Over-the-Counter) Solution to...
- Safe & Effective FDA Cleared Hair Growth System: If you are one of the millions of men and women struggling with embarrassing...
- Affordable, Pain-Free & Clinically Proven Tech: Get ahead of your genetic disposition to thinning hair, receding hairlines or...
- Get Noticeable Results Quickly & Easily: If you want professional, painless hair growth results, then you'll love the ease...
Illumiflow 272 laser cap is a clinically-approved hair treatment therapy that is safe and effective. It employs the use of low-level laser therapy in the treatment of hair loss.
The laser diodes are positioned around the cap in such a way that it fully covers the head for maximum penetration and effect.
The laser cap is equally safe and easy to use, so if you are experiencing a receding hairline, loss of hair, or hair thinning, Illumiflow 272 laser cap provides an easy and affordable way out.
- Easy to Use: Illumiflow 272 laser cap is an easy treatment device. It does not require any connection to any other device before use. All you need to do is to click on the power button to commence treatment. The required treatment duration is just 30 minutes, 3 times a week.
- Effective: The laser cap features 272 laser diodes and it works at a wavelength of 650 nm for full head coverage and effective penetration of the scalp, providing a safe and fast solution to issues that has to do with the hair of both men and women.
- Therapeutic Effect: The benefits of the Illumiflow 272 laser cap includes.
- Improving hair strength
- Improving hair growth
- Hair rejuvenation
The hair treatment cap can also be used in combination with other hair treatment products for optimal results.
- Safe Treatment: Illumiflow 272 laser cap has been clinically proven to be a safe hair treatment therapy that complies with performance and safety regulations, posing no risk of side effects.
- As effective as advertised
- Easy to use
- Suitable for both men and women
- Can be combined with other hair treatment products
- 272 laser diodes for maximum coverage
- Might be a little uncomfortable to wear
iHelmet Laser Hair Growth Cap
No products found.
iHelmet laser hair growth cap is our final hair growth laser light device. It is a medical-grade laser hair growth helmet that is easy to use as it provides a smart way to control hair treatment via its features smart app.
It also features 7 cap treatment zones to enable users to treat hair-related cases specific to them.
Apart from the aforementioned, the helmet is also convenient to use as it is designed with a soft rubber fitting that helps the helmet to sit comfy on the head.
iHelmet laser hair growth cap is approved by FDA and it is suitable for use by men and women.
- Easy to Operate: iHelmet laser hair growth cap provides a simple way to grow your hair in the comfort of your home. It is a safer, faster, and more affordable alternative to invasive treatments that could be painful. It also comes with a free Ebook which is expected to guide users during therapy.
- Smart Treatment: The laser cap features a smart app that can be installed on your smart devices. Via the smart app, users get to save hair treatment history and monitor treatment as it progresses. The cap is also equipped with 7 separate cap treatment zones and users also get to customize treatment settings to target specific hair needs.
- Safe to Use: iHelmet laser hair growth cap is lightweight and comfy, as it is equipped with soft rubber fitting tabs that are movable, so you can easily stay relaxed during treatment. The cap provides a safe, non-invasive and painless therapy with absolutely no side effects.
- Effective Treatment: iHelmet laser hair growth cap features 88 laser diodes which help to stimulate the hair scalp and improve hair growth. It is suitable for use by both men and women.
- Certified by FDA: The laser cap is approved by FDA for the treatment of hair loss and other hair-related cases.
- 6-Month Money-back Guarantee: iHelmet laser hair growth cap comes with a 6-month money-back policy, hence, users can get a full refund of their money if they are not satisfied with their treatment.
- Easy to use
- It works
- Rapid hair growth
- The smart app, smart treatment
- Some customers found the cap a little uncomfortable to wear
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the best laser hair growth device?
Our best laser hair growth device is the iRestore laser hair growth system. The clinically approved hair treatment therapy is equipped with all that is needed for effective hair treatment and this is why we love it.
It uses a low-level laser to stimulate hair growth and regeneration, yielding a beneficial result of thicker, fuller and healthier hair. The laser device is incredibly easy and safe to use. We have a total of 5 best laser hair growth devices, each with its standout features, you really should take a glance or more.
Do lasers really regrow hair?
Low-level laser therapy is a safe, non-invasive, and clinically approved way of treating hair issues by aiding the stimulation of hair follicles for thicker, fuller and healthier hair. It has proven to be effective in treating bald hair, hair thinning, and hairline receding.
Although, a laser is not instant hair treatment therapy, however, if you are patient and willing to invest the time, it will help you regrow your hair and get it back in good shape. So, yes, lasers really do regrow hair.
Does theradome really work?
Yes, Theradome really does work. The laser hair growth device is an award-winning helmet that is made of high-quality materials in the USA. It is easy and comfy to use and it has over 98% of feedbacks affirming that it works.
It stands out as a cold laser therapy that is recommended by doctors for the treatment of hair-related issues, yielding the result of thicker, fuller, and healthier hair in both men and women.
Are more lasers better for hair growth?
No doubt, laser devices with more laser lights would have more therapeutic coverage area and would ultimately be more effective.
Low-level laser therapy works by emitting photons into scalp tissues which are absorbed by weak cells to stimulate hair growth. There are different types of laser hair devices including laser helmets, caps, bands, and combs. Depending on the model and type of device, laser devices have different numbers of laser lights, of all the laser hair devices, helmets usually have more laser lights (up to 250 laser diodes) and this translates to more reach.