Last Updated on September 9, 2020
This laser hair growth system by iRestore is an effective treatment to stimulate hair follicles. It is a FDA-cleared medical device for treating hair loss, promoting hair growth for both men and women.
According to iRestore, they conducted a 4-moth clinical study in 2017. In that study, 100% of the participants saw hair loss improvement with an average 43.23% increase of hair count!
iRestore laser device is calibrated at wavelength of 650nm red light, an optimal wavelength to promote stronger hair, according to iRestore hair research. When light energy is emitted from iRestore lasers and LEDs and are absorbed by your hair follicles, it accelerates energy creation thereby improving cell metabolism.
- iRestore Laser Hair Growth System (also known as iRestore Essential, ID-500) is a FDA-cleared hair...
- 6-Month 100% Money Back Guarantee – Users can expect to see visible hair improvement in as little...
- iRestore has been clinically studied by doctors and been proven to promote hair regrowth for men and...
- Whether you're a man or woman, you can grow thicker, fuller, and healthier hair fast with iRestore's...
- Developed in GMP-certified facilities, this home-use medical device is durable, lightweight,...
Model: iRestore Hair Growth Laser
Dimension: 10.7 x 9.2 x 6.1 inches
Net Weight: 1.74 pounds
Application: Non-invasive Low Level Laser Treatments. To stimulate hair to grow thicker and fuller hair.
Benefits of iRestore Laser Hair Growth Device:
- Proven 100% improvement in androgenic alopecia in a 4-month study with an average of 43.2% increase of hair counts.
- Easy to use – 25 minutes, every other day, on non-consecutive days.
- It is lightweight and hands-free.
- It has full scalp coverage and very comfortable.
- Developed in GMP-certified facilities, this device is durable.
- You can send the iRestore back to the manufacturer for a FULL REFUND if you don’t see results in 6 months (180 days).
What is included with iRestore Laser Hair Growth Device?
- One iRestore Laser Hair Growth Unit
- AC Adapter
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
Technical specs for iRestore Laser Hair Growth Device:
- Class 3R (<5mW)
- 650nm (Red Light)
- 51 Medical-Grade Lasers and LEDs (Red Luminous)
Will Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) work for me?:
If you are completely bald this treatment will not work for you. For it to be effective your hair follicles must still be alive. If you still have hair, even thin hair this treatment has the potential to be effective.
There are two scales you can use for baldness patterns to determine where you fit on the scale. The Norwood Hamilton Scale for men and the Ludwig Savin Scale for women. For this treatment to be effective in men, you should be in the 2a-5 range on the Norwood scale. To be effective for women, you should be in the I to II range on the Ludwig scale.
*Norwood Hamilton Scale*
*Ludwig Savin Scale*
It should be noted that these are not the full scale of baldness patterns but the most common and can be used as a general guideline. You should visit a professional if you want a definitive evaluation of your particular situation.
Summary – iRestore Laser Hair Growth Device:
The iRestore Laser Hair Growth Device (View on Amazon) is a FDA-cleared device to treat hair loss for both men and women. It has 100% visible user hair growth in a 4-month study in 2017 with 43.23% increase in hair count.
It is lightweight, comfortable (full scalp coverage) and easy to use.
This system uses low-level laser therapy with wavelength 650nm red light, an optimal wavelength to promote hair growth according to iRestore. The light energy from lasers and LEDs promotes cell metabolism and hair follicles to be more active.
This device is most beneficial to accelerate hair growth along with peripheral vasodilator and supplements to stimulate hair growth. Consider this powerful iRestore laser hair growth device to help treating thinning hair and receding hairline.
If you don’t see results in 6 months (180 days), send back the device to the manufacturer and get a FULL REFUND.
Check out our top three laser hair growth systems to choose a therapy best for your specific needs.