Theradome Pro LH80 laser hair growth helmet is a FDA-cleared medical device for treating hair loss. This device is an award-winning product promoting hair growth for both men and women, including the prestige Hair Restoration Treatment of the Year award by MyFaceMyBody. Theradome Pro LH80 is made in USA by the innovative Theradome Company.
Model: Theradome PRO LH80 laser hair growth helmet
FDA: Clinically tested and FDA-cleared as safe and effective for OTC sale in the US.
Size: The Theradome Pro LH80 is designed to fit 98% of the population.
Net weight: Just slightly less than 16 oz.
Application: Non-invasive Laser Treatments. Wear helmet for 20 minutes 2 times a week.
What is included with Theradome PRO LH80 laser hair growth helmet?
- One Theradome Helmet
- AC charger
- Bumpers for inside Helmet Comfort
Note: Your Theradome also ships with foam pads to ensure a comfortable fit during your Theradome treatments
How does THERADOME PRO LH80 laser hair growth helmet work?
Theradome Pro is effective in treating the base of your hair follicles:
- It has 80 medical-grade lasers that have a calibrated wavelength of 678 nm of red light.
- Theradome’s laser lights penetrate the scalp at 3-5mm.
- Theradome’s cold laser hair growth treatment ensures stimulation of the mitochondria of your hair cells.
- After stimulation the mitochondria will produce energy that can be used by your hair follicles.
The numbers behind the science:
- 678 nm is more effective than 650 nm found in most other hair growth devices.
- Theradome is successful to reach the base of a hair follicle with 3-5 mm laser light penetration.
- Most other systems cannot reach the depth of 3-5 mm.
Benefits of THERADOME PRO LH80 laser hair growth helmet:
- Medical Grade Lasers – Theradome is one of the very few companies to bring clinical strength hair growth therapies into home use.
- No LED’s. In general, LED light therapy is safe. For those of you have skin rashes and redness with LED’s, this “No LED’s” is a great feature.
- Easy to use. An application of 20 minutes, two times a week.
- Lightweight helmet. This device is just under 16 oz. It is comfortable to wear and many consider this LH80 a “one size fits all” design.
- Voice Guided Treatment Tracking. A convenient way to track your treatments.
- Cordless and Rechargeable.
- 6-month money back satisfaction guarantee for US customers, by Theradome
- Manufactured in Silicon Valley, U.S.A.
According to the manufacturer Theradome, these are the potential results you can expect from Theradome PRO LH80 laser treatments:
The numbers behind the science:
- Between 4 – 18 weeks: signs of less hair loss.
- Between 18 – 26 weeks: thickening of existing hair.
- Between 26 – 52 weeks: signs of renewing and growing new hair.
- Note: Your results may vary based on your existing conditions such as: your current stage of hair loss, current health, genetics, etc.
Summary of Theradome PRO LH80 laser hair growth helmet:
The Theradome PRO LH80 laser hair growth helmet (View on Amazon) is a FDA-cleared device to treat hair loss for both men and women. This is a clinical strength lasers-unit made for home use. This Theradome Pro LH80 uses 80 medical-grade lasers calibrated with a 678nm red light. This unit is able to penetrate the scalp at 3-5mm to reach hair follicle.
The Theradome Pro LH80 is light-weight and easy to use. According to Theradome, more than 98% of their participants find LH80 beneficial to their hair growth.
Check out our list of top-rated laser hair growth systems to choose a cold laser therapy that best meets your needs.