Last Updated on May 9, 2020
You have heard about professional athletes using cold laser for pain relief and to speed up healing time. Now you can use the same cold laser device for your pain treatment in the comfort of your home. The TerraQuant® Solo is a portable, multi-radiance therapy device to treat muscle pain, sprains and tendon pains. TQ Solo is easy to use and it is an excellent healing treatment component in any home or therapy office.
- Laser Peak Power 12.5W (12,500mw)
- Infrared LED's 60mW
- Red LED's 7.5mW
- Weight 0.7 lbs / 300g
- Dimensions 5.5in x 2in x 2in (14cm x 5cm x 5cm
Model: TerraQuant® Solo Portable Cold Laser Therapy
Dimension: 140 x 50 x 50 mm
Net weight: 0.3 kg (0.66 lbs.)
Application: Treat chronic and acute pain. Pain Relief treatment for the spine or large muscle group.
Benefits of TerraQuant® Solo Portable Cold Laser Therapy
- It is lightweight and portable – you can use it anywhere and anytime.
- It is easy to operate – you can use it easily after the charging the battery and reading the excellent operating manual.
- It has 3 easy-to-use-preset frequencies to help manage pain
– Super Pulsed Laser – at 905nm, this setting produces a high power level of impulse light at a billionth of a second. This mode helps to reduce pain, and accelerate healing process with microcirculation and increases cell metabolism.
– Pulsed Broad Band Infrared emitting diodes – at 875nm, this setting is to penetrate shallower tissue depths than the laser. This mode provides an overall broader spectrum and a gently-heating action to the surface tissue layer.
– Pulsed Red Light penetrates shallower tissue depth – at 660nm – this setting penetrates shallower tissue depth and it has the benefit of anti-inflammatory effects.
What’s included with TerraQuant® Solo Portable Cold Laser Therapy:
- TerraQuant® Solo Emitter
- Carrying Case
- 2 pairs of laser goggles
- Manual and User’s Guide
- Treatment Protocol Manual – check out the recommendations for treatment areas and frequency of treatments in this manual
- 2-year limited warranty
Technical Specs for TerraQuant® Solo Portable Cold Laser Therapy
- Super pulsed laser radiation = 905 nm
- Broadband infrared radiation = 875 nm
- Visible red light radiation = 660 nm
- Laser infrared radiation peak power = 12.5W (12,500mw)
- Battery charge time = An initial 24-hour charge
- Battery = 18-hour lithium battery (enough energy for 300+ treatments)
Summary – TerraQuant® Solo Portable Cold Laser Therapy
The TerraQuant® TQ Solo Portable Cold Laser (View on Amazon) is FDA cleared and it is a popular over-the-counter pain relieving device for both athletes and weekend warriors. TQ Solo is a multi-radiance cold laser therapy device. It has three convenient preset frequencies to use for deep-tissue to shallow penetration treatments:
- Super Pulsed Laser
- Pulsed Broad Band Infrared emitting diodes
- Pulsed Red Light penetrates shallower tissue depth
TerraQuant® Solo is light weight and portable. It helps to accelerate healing time and speeds up the metabolic activity around the pain area. Having a portable pain relief system is very convenient – it give you the ability to provide relief from muscle pain and strain in the comfort of your home or virtually anywhere.
Check out our buying guide to choose a cold laser therapy that meets your needs.